TROY, NY (May 5, 2023) – City officials have issued a traffic advisory for roadway improvement work for the week of May 8, 2023.
Beginning 6:00 a.m., Monday, May 8th, crews will be milling:
- 8th Avenue between 123rd and 126th Streets.
- 9th Avenue between 125th Street and Ives Ct.
- 126th Street between 8th Avenue to the Dead End.
Beginning 6:00 a.m., Tuesday, May 9th, crews will be milling:
- 7th Avenue between 123rd and 125th Streets.
- 124th Street between 2nd and 8th Avenues.
Beginning 6:00 a.m., Wednesday, May 10th crews will be milling:
- 5th Avenue between 121st and 125th Streets.
- 123rd Street between 1st and 8th Avenues.
Traffic delays are expected. Motorists are asked to reduce speeds, observe posted traffic detours, watch for flaggers, and use caution in the work zone to keep workers safe. Local emergency services have been notified of traffic restrictions.