You may obtain a copy of your own local criminal record by stopping by the Troy Police Department at 55 State Street, Troy, NY. A copy of your criminal record can only be picked up on a Tuesday or Thursday between the hours of 9:00 am and 11:00 am. You must show a valid Driver License or other government issued photo ID.
- Complete and sign the Local Criminal Record Request Form.
- Attach a copy of your Driver License or other government issued photo ID to the email.
- Include your First Name, Last Name and the words Request Copy of Local Criminal Record in the subject line.
- Email request to the Troy Police Records Division
- Print, complete and sign the Local Criminal Record Request Form.
- Mail the form with a COPY of your Driver License or other government issued photo ID and a self addressed envelope to the following address:
Troy Police Department
Attention: Records Division
55 State Street
Troy, NY 12180
There is no charge for a copy of your local Criminal Record. It's FREE.
If you wish to contact the Records Division you may leave a voicemail message at 518-270-4654. Messages are checked through out the business week. For voicemail messages requiring a response, please leave your name and a phone number that you can be reached at.
Please not that record requests can only be made in person, by mail or by email.