Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Tree Service Request

  1. CitySealHighResTree Service Request

    Please use the form below to submit a tree service request

    Important: Residents are responsible for trees on their property. The City is responsible only for trees in the right-of-way. If you have any questions regarding our tree service, please contact the Department of Public Works at 518-270-4579.

  2. Is tree in the City right-of-way?*
  3. What is the problem (Check all that apply)?*
  4. Attention

    Communication made through email or any other computer messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the City or any of it's agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action.

  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.